Factset - Associate Product Manager (1-12 yrs)
- Lead the technical products of CTS India and Product Management team, using your product knowledge to guide local product owners and other team members in their business objectives.
- Manage the team, ensure each member of the team is contributing to their fullest potential, constantly learning and growing. When appropriate, challenge them with increasingly difficult tasks and projects.
- Coach individual contributors on a weekly basis to improve their product skills as they grow. Be as an direct coach to mentor folks on ground in various products like CS, Data Exploration, Usage and Metering.
- Act as first line resource for product and task questions for team to decrease load on Product Managers
- Good knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Onboard new-hire on their respective product by providing the general, basic and advance product training with minimal help from PMs.
- Identify breakdowns in communication and collaboration with the implementation team and work with support leadership in order to rectify operational inefficiencies through structured planning.
Highly Desired Attributes:
- Highly Product focused followed by people management
- Knowledge of Cloud along with ability to understand Metrics and Usage
- Product Management
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Performance Metrics
- 10 + years of experience in Product Management, influencing leadership team, cross-functional environment and building rapport with all levels of the organization
- Ability to be a coach at ground level to bring people up to speed and solve complex technical issues
- Strong Understanding of Financial Data concepts, Project Management.
- Understanding product development life-cycles, agile frameworks of product management.
Key Skills : Product Management, Usage, Metering, Analytics, Project Management, Operations, Stock Exchange