CEO at Logic Gates
Views:1536 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Factory Supply Chain Manager - FMCG - IIM/NITIE/FMS/MDI/XLRI (10-12 yrs)
- The incumbent should be a full time MBA premiere institute with experience in procurement of raw materials and packaging materials, Warehousing and Transportation in a Foods / Beverages Company.
The incumbent will be responsible for :
- Responsible for Procurement of materials including Raw Materials, packing material, consumable & engineering spares for to ensure continual operation with availability of good quality material at lowest price and at right time.
- To ensure timely & proper documentation of all the transaction.
- Responsible negotiation with vendors to ensure purchase of goods & service at optimum price.
- Responsible to initiate cost saving activities in the department while ensuring usage of material at lowest cost.
- Ensure availability of finished goods to timely cater market of different rate area.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.