Business Leader at Xpert Conexions
Views:783 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Factory Manager/Unit Manager - FMCG (10-18 yrs)
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations of the factory, be responsible for resource allocation, plant capacity utilization, monitor plant operation in coordination with Production& Quality, Sales, Logistics, Plant Accounts and Finance Compliance & regulation teams to provide overall leadership at plant level.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations and to keep a close eye on key production metrics and variances.
- Constantly analyze production related data, to identify and address variances in production and take proactive actions in consultation with stake holders.
- Create a working framework between all the functions, thru - resource allocation and delegation to ensure full utilization of assets to produce desired quantity as per forecast
- Work along with Plant and Corp HR in talent acquisition and building a talent pipeline, training, grievance handling and toensure all statutory compliance at Plant level.
- Create a framework for data and MIS reporting related to Production, Plant accounts, expense, Stores, Dispatches, and Assets etc. Do their periodic data analysis and present these reports to decision makers in review meetings on a regular basis.
- Work along with QC, Safety and Maintenance function/team to ensure standards of operations as per agreed internal and statutory standards/norms.
- Ensure cordial and friendly relationship with all the stake holders (Direct, in direct. Internal/external) to ensure high level of engagement and motivation at work.
Must to have competencies:
- Adequate knowledge of Business Mgt principles of Budgeting, planning, resource mgt and HR Mgt.
- Familiarity with Industry standards of Production, QC, Safety and Regulatory standards/law
- Strong Team orientation, people mgt skills with excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Leadership Skills with proven track record
BE/MBA, 10-18 yrs of experience