Factory Manager - Production (8-15 yrs)
Navi Mumbai & Patalganga
- Candidates who are expecting hike beyond 20-22% in salary please do not apply
- Candidates who are near to budget will get per budget or as mention above
- Candidates are working as Production Manager / Product Head can also apply but should have thorough understanding related to liasoning with various government bodies, labour law etc
Reporting: General Manager-Production
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead the Team to achieve the production targets with optimum utilization of manpower and other resources (productivity).
- Use his knowledge, skill & technical expertise to ensure rated capacity utilization of machine so as to be cost efficient.
- Device innovative ways for reducing cost of packing by working on laminate structure & size, bar coding etc.
- Interface with warehouse and stores for ensuring timely supplies without any SKU's going short.
- Should ensure that safety, quality & hygiene standards are maintained in the production center as per FSSAI specifications.
- Observe and identify minor changes which can have adverse effect on factory operations.
- Achieve the specified quality standards consistently also develop processes to improve quality standards.
- Should be conversant with the statutory regulations applicable for the site and ensure strict compliance with the rules. Prepare weekly performance report & monthly reports and share with SCM team.
- Execution of minor projects like installing of packing lines or process equipment etc.
- Should be well versed with statutory compliance for operation of the factory (DISH, MPCB, IBR, Factory Act, Environment Law, Food Safety, CCP, CP, Diff License for Factory operations to etc )
- Should have experience in handling all government authorities like factory inspector, labour inspector, FDA, MSEB, WDL, Weights & measures etc
- Keeping records of renewal of licenses & plan to submit the required documents.
- FSSAI - To follow fssai requirements & make changes as per amendments
- Should have handled large no of team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.