Factory Manager - Production (15-20 yrs)
Factory Manager Responsibilities :
- Regularly inspecting the factory to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Hands-on experience on Statutory Compliances
- Taken care of Contract Labor and Employee Engagement
- Manage Administration, Security, Safety, and Maintenance
- Engage with quality control managers to develop a standard quality control process and ensuring factory employees work to established standards.
- Ensure factory equipment is running at optimal efficiency. Create a maintenance procedure for every machine and ensure factory employees follow this procedure regularly.
- Ensure total upkeep of the plant
- Responsible for factory & Social Audits
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
Factory Manager Requirements
- B.E/ Bachelor's degree in Industrial Management, Logistics, or related field.
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory.
- Certification in Production and Inventory Management
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipments.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.