HR at Modera HR Consultancy Services
Views:1637 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Factory Manager/Plant In-charge - Manufacturing Unit (8-10 yrs)
We are looking for the position of factory manage for our manufacturing unit in Solapur.
Designation: Factory manager /Plant In-charge
Reports to: Director
Job Location: Solapur
- Production manager receives order plan and order sheet from the senior authorities.
- He will prepare textile and apparel production plan weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- He will receive material status against each order and will monitor progress of material received.
- He will receive approved sample, swatch card against order sheet.
- He ensures that apparel production lines are properly balanced for target output.
- He coordinates with quality manager so that defective of faulty goods are not produced.
- He provides job assignment to supervisors and other subordinates.
- He ensures that floor, machinery, toilet, dining spaces is neat and clean.
- He ensures that all workstations are properly illuminated.
- He will arrange for continuous training of helpers and operators.
- He will have pre-production sample prepared and compared with the original approved sample.
- He ensures to pursue right works, quality and maintenance standard.
- He ensures that materials are organized at each stage of processing.
- He ensures that congenial atmosphere exists in the floor.
- He makes right evaluation of performance of his subordinates.
- He arranged for proper documentation of all the activities in the floor.
- Production manager will make arrangement for right line layout or machine layout.
- As a leader he inspires unites employees for better works, better motivation.
- He ensures that all the machineries are equipped with protective devices.
- He organizes pre-production meeting or pre-production activities to discuss relate issues.
- He will approve commencement of production against a work order.
- He takes counter measures if progress of textile or apparel production is not satisfactory.
- Production manager coordinates with all the concern so that apparel or textile production progresses as per plan.
- He is responsible for ensuring discipline in the floor.
- He takes care of workers safety and welfare.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.