HR at Modera HR Consultancy Services
Views:668 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Factory Manager/Plant In-charge - Manufacturing Unit (8-10 yrs)
We are looking for the position of factory manage for our manufacturing unit in Solapur.
Designation: Factory manager /Plant In-charge
Reports to: Director
Job Location: Solapur
- Production manager receives order plan and order sheet from the senior authorities.
- He will prepare textile and apparel production plan weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- He will receive material status against each order and will monitor progress of material received.
- He will receive approved sample, swatch card against order sheet.
- He ensures that apparel production lines are properly balanced for target output.
- He coordinates with quality manager so that defective of faulty goods are not produced.
- He provides job assignment to supervisors and other subordinates.
- He ensures that floor, machinery, toilet, dining spaces is neat and clean.
- He ensures that all workstations are properly illuminated.
- He will arrange for continuous training of helpers and operators.
- He will have pre-production sample prepared and compared with the original approved sample.
- He ensures to pursue right works, quality and maintenance standard.
- He ensures that materials are organized at each stage of processing.
- He ensures that congenial atmosphere exists in the floor.
- He makes right evaluation of performance of his subordinates.
- He arranged for proper documentation of all the activities in the floor.
- Production manager will make arrangement for right line layout or machine layout.
- As a leader he inspires unites employees for better works, better motivation.
- He ensures that all the machineries are equipped with protective devices.
- He organizes pre-production meeting or pre-production activities to discuss relate issues.
- He will approve commencement of production against a work order.
- He takes counter measures if progress of textile or apparel production is not satisfactory.
- Production manager coordinates with all the concern so that apparel or textile production progresses as per plan.
- He is responsible for ensuring discipline in the floor.
- He takes care of workers safety and welfare.