Factory Manager - Meat Product (15-25 yrs)
Job Position : GENERAL MANAGER - Plant Operation
Location : Vashi (Mumbai) or Zaheerabad (Hyderabad)
Age : Max upto 50 years
Experience years : 20 years to 30 years
Job Summary :
- Incumbent will manage the manufacturing operations of the manufacturing plant.
- Being a leader, this position will also be a part of the team that evaluates strategy, projects and executes them.
Job Description :
- Manage the manufacturing and operation activities of the plant
- Help achieve the annual targeted volumes and profitability of the company
- Implementation and Execution of Operations excellence program at sites
a. Driving the Corporate Environmental and Safety goals
b. Work towards a 100% compliant plant operation
c. Helping build a Food and Feed safety culture across location and driving Customer centricity
d. Help drive the talent management strategy for the plants in conjunction with key stakeholders in HR and other functions. This will mean evaluating talent, making plans to upgrade them, bring in fresh talent, trainings, coaching and mentoring etc.
e. Building reliability into Plant operations
- Benchmarking best practices from within and abroad and helping sites achieve the same
- Evolve and help drive strategies for the company in terms of lean manufacturing and delivery
- Accountable for the strategy execution into actions and deliverables
- Budgeting and strategic planning.
- Project management
- Engineering function management and Operation management of multiple factories.
- Process improvement, Institutionalizing SOP, creating manuals etc.
- Human resource and unionized workforce management
- Cost efficiency initiatives - identification and implementation.
- Vendor and Logistics management
- Reviewing production costs, variances & wastage.
- Monitoring & reviewing performance levels; providing performance improvement plans for people, recommend increments and promotions.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) :
- Production control
- Quality Management
- Workforce Management
- Manufacturing Cycle Time & Yield
- Project Management
- Cost Control
Educational : BE/B.Tech/MVSC Operations Management
Work Experience :
- Manufacturing Plants
- 15 years or more experience in Manufacturing sector
Competencies/Skills Required :
- Manufacturing Excellence
- People Management
- Cost efficiency,
- Time Management
- Process improvement
- Negotiation Skills
- Quality Assurance & Audit
- Leadership Skills
- Customer Focus,
- Effective Communication Skills
- Capacity Planning
- Conflict Management
- Goal Driven and Realistic
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to listen and then respond