Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:2308 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Factory Manager - Fish & Meat Segment - FMCG (3-8 yrs)
- Lead the team to ensure fish and meat processing targets are met within specified timelines, budget and quality.
- Review the volume projections for the factory and devise the budgetary requirements.
- Ensure adherence towards the execution of the operational plans within the stipulated budgets and timelines
- Plan for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual factory output and translate those plans into clear goals for all staff at the factory in terms of volume of output, cost, and quality.
- Controlling inventory of all raw materials, packing material, and finished goods. This includes working with the Purchasing Dept on raw material requirements.
- Ensure delivery of production volume as per defined timelines. Review production performance on various defined key performance indicators and carry out the smooth and continuous production run
- Ensure maintenance of quality standards with respect to products, processes and sys-tems at the plants. Review and propose new capital investment and quality systems to implement quality initiatives
- Getting directly involved in all processes and engineering work in the factory. This includes plant improvement or expansion projects
- Control of the plant maintenance, machinery and inventory, and implement pro-grams to optimize these functions
- Ensure complete compliance in terms of statutory and Employee Health and Safety (EHS) guidelines for the factory. Ensure all licenses related to operating of the facto-ry are maintained and updated at all times.
- Ensure that factory output is always optimally delivered to meet demands outlined by inventory/customer service/sales teams. Liaison closely with these teams to en-sure that stock levels are maintained efficiently and profitably for the organization.
- Prepare, submit and maintain all budgets and MIS accurately and within defined timelines. Clearly articulate achievement of production output targets vs goal, profitability/costs, people management metrics, quality, maintenance and other parameters of factory operations to the Board/CEO/Colleagues/Staff as needed.
- Provide effective people leadership in terms of hiring, training, motivating, rewarding and retaining blue and white collared workers, including supervisory staff, to deliver defined objectives of the factory and stay committed and enthusiastic about the vision, mission, and goals of the organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.