HR - Director at ProPMO Services Private Limited
Views:349 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Factory Manager - Construction Business (15-20 yrs)
- Must have Knowledge in Making Modular Office furniture, Industrial Production .
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Screening, recruiting and training new factory workers.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
Factory Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineer, industrial management, logistics, or related field with minimum 15 years of Experience.
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory.
- Certification in production and inventory management as well as quality control.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.