Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:338 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Factory HR Role - Chemicals (15-18 yrs)
Principal Accountabilities :
- Strategic Planning & Budgeting: Strategic workforce planning for the organization structure & manpower deployment in association with relevant CXO's and vertical heads.
- Forecasting Annual Operation Budget of all plants and ensure its utilization within the limits. Resource Optimization through continuous value adds systems in HR arena.
- Establishes HR operations measurements that support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals. i.e Manpower Reduction, cost/Kg. etc. Contract Management
- Establish and maintain relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation
- Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders and Management Statutory Compliances
- Ensure Statutory Compliances as per the prevalent labour laws.
- Guide management in formulating labour policies to meet statutory compliances and formulating effective Industrial
- Employee Grievance Handling
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.