Director at Turning Pro Network
Views:3469 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Factory HR Manager - FMCG - North India (3-12 yrs)
Industry : FMCG
Exp : 3 to 12 yrs of in Factory / Plant HR MNC.
CTC can go up to 20 to 22 Lacs PA
Ideal Profile : Should have experience in IR, Long term Settlement, Union Negotiation
- Partner with and coach line managers on performance management process and documentation.
- Review and recommend next steps regarding separations, severance options and transition assistance.
- Partner with legal counsel to represent the business in legal and governmental proceedings.
- Perform associate relations investigations. Prepare recommendations based on policies, practices and processes.
- Deliver capability building programs to site leaders and line managers
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of federal and local legal developments and leading industry labor relations practices.
- Provide oversight to management of contract associates - focus on programs in cultural on-boarding & escalated grievance redress.
Key responsibilities :
- Capability Building
- Stakeholder Management
- Employee Grievance
- Employee Relation
- Union Management
- Sales HR / HRBP
- Change Management
- IR / Industrial Relations/ LTS,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.