Business Head at Executive Hiring
Views:2813 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Factory Head - FMCG/Manufacturing (8-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Factory Head for one of the FMCG outfits, based at Guwahati.
BE /B Tech with 8 to 10 years of working experience in FMCG/Manufacturing, of which 2/3 years in the personal care industry. Knowledge of local language ( Speak /Read /Write) is mandatory.
To strategize, lead & integrate a team of managers in the manufacturing system so as to anticipate & deliver market requirements, maintenance of operational efficiencies whilst simultaneously introducing contemporary manufacturing practices & systems in a climate of continuous improvement
Principal Accountabilities :
1. Development of the manufacturing plan from the unit objectives and synergizing action plan within the team / other HODs / FM / HO to meet them
2. Ensure that the manufacturing operations and resources are focused on the critical business imperatives and are in accordance with strategic directions and priorities
3. High level of understanding and experience in managing shop floor openings with the responsibility of meeting manufacturing plan OTIF, Quality, Cost, Productivity and EHS
4. Planning and negotiating strategy pertaining to IR and its implementation
5. To benchmark and introduce contemporary manufacturing practices and systems on an ongoing basis
6. To ensure adherence to EHS guidelines
7. To ensure appropriate development of people so that desired levels of performance and appropriate levels of skills and knowledge is maintained
8. To ensure compliance to all statutory norms
9. To ensure that all relevant costs (PE, inventories, wastes) are within targets and improving in line with targets/standards
10. To ensure that the quality of the product manufactured is as per standards through establishment and review of quality systems
11. To ensure that the team remains committed to continuous improvement by allowing new ideas/thoughts to be explored.
In case this of interest to you, please forward your detailed resume, mentioning CTC.
( Supply Chain & Make Practice )
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.