Consultant at Michael Page
Views:500 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Factory Finance Controller - Manufacturing (9-14 yrs)
1. Monitoring & Control :-
- Review the Budgets prepared for the Factory such as Capital Budget, Spares Budget, and Consumables Budget. Provide the Draft Budgets to the Factory Head for review and approval. Ensure adherence to the allocated budget
- Oversee the banking and treasury functions for the Factory and ensure cost effective and timely availability of funds
- Monitor and supervise all activities pertaining to procurement, cash and other support functions and intervene as needed
- Oversee warehouse operations such as inbound and outbound stock management, inventory control and ensure adherence to the guidelines, allocated budget and plan
- Monitor Statutory Compliance related to Direct and Indirect Taxation i.e. TDS, TCS, Service Tax, Excise, VAT, Sales Tax, Entry Tax etc.
- Monitoring of Export Documents and Incentives i.e. Proof of Export, Duty Draw back and any other incentives.
- Monitoring of internal controls and check.
- Monitoring of compliance of company policies and report wherever gap is observed.
- Review of Standard Vs Actual Consumption of materials and variance of the same.
- Review of Budget Vs Actual Variance
2. Process enhancement : -
- Provide support to the Factory Head for design and implementation of systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets as required
3. Statutory Compliance : -
- Timely and accurately compliance of all applicable statutory compliances.
- Regular review of latest amendments under acts and compliance guidelines
4. Internal Interactions : -
- Factory Head: For upward reporting
- Direct Reports: To gather information about critical HR & Admin, Finance & Accounting, Stores & Logistics and Procurement and cash related matters to provide guidance and ensure smooth operations
- All Factory Personnel: To address any issues pertaining to HR/ Admin or any grievances of the employees in case of escalation
- Interactions with GHO for ERP and Finance related matter.
5. External Interactions : -
- Freight Companies/Transporters: To oversee freight related discussions and intervene as needed to ensure good professional relationships with Freight Companies/ Transporters
- Transporters / Labor Contractors: For guiding on matters pertaining to Labour laws, contracts, material loading, unloading and stacking of received material.
- Interaction with Excise and Sales Tax Department
- Interactions with Internal Auditors
- Interactions with Statutory Auditors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.