Founder & CEO at FullMoon Ventures
Views:846 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Factory Finance Controller (7-12 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: Amcor
- Industries: Packaging & Containers, FMCG / Foods / Beverage, Petrochemical / Plastics / Rubber
- Company Type: Forbes Global 2000
- Funding Stage: Unicorn
- Headquarter Location: Mumbai
- Nature of Offering: Product
- Founding Year: 2005
- No of Employees: 1001-5000
Salary : INR 29 Lacs p.a
Location :- Chakan (Pune )
Organisation:- Global leader in packaging with revenues of UDS 15 B plus
Desired Candidate :- Please apply only if you have worked in plant for minimum 3-4 years
1. Chartered Accountant (preferred)
Lead a team of 4 people and report to the Finance Controller India
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Maintain strong compliance at the Site and partner with the business to achieve the operating KPIs.
2. Expected to bring a strong business partnering mindset every day to drive efficiency and highlight opportunity in plant
3. Cost Accounting and drive plant profitability
4. Work with the supply team to manage inventory hygiene and highlight any anomaly on time to course correct & deliver to financial plan.
Accounting & reporting :
1. Ensure timely and accurate preparation and review of Monthly P&L as well business reports with variance analyses. (Product cost, Customer level margin and working capital to name few)
2. Book closing & finalization for Plant
3. eview, analyse and report monthly product costing, drive opportunity/areas of margin improvement and impact of raw material price movement on profitability.
4. Ensure proper Evaluation of Capital projects, proper implementation of internal controls on utilisation of Funds and timely Capitalisation
1. Challenge operations team on cost improvement and ensure strong cost control within the site.
2. Support the Site in generating efficiencies, initiating & providing analysis that drive performance at Site
1. Preparation of function wise Annual Budget considering all aspects and needs in terms of Capex, Sales, Variable Costs, R&M and Other Fixed Costs
2. Preparation of Rolling forecast on monthly basis.
Knowledge of MFG pro/ QAD is an advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.