Founder at CorpEntry Solution
Views:630 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Facility Manager - Real Estate (11-15 yrs)
We are hiring for a Facility Manager, we are looking for a hard-working, dedicated, and enthusiastic individual to oversee the operations and daily activities and processes of the facilities. This is a fast-paced environment that requires exceptional interpersonal skills, as well as someone who is able to maintain composure in stressful situations. A leader will be required to oversee and coach all employees regarding conduct, professionalism, job requirements, and scheduling.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Superior interpersonal and listening skills, with the ability to stabilize and lead a team, as well as reconcile customer complaints and inquiries
- Implement Management policies and enforce them on ground Formulation of Admin policies and doctrine.
- Responsible for the overall administration and ensuring adherence to all laid down policies, rules, and regulations by Enviro/ Vendor staff deployed at the township.
- To coordinate and ensure that all central operations such as Security, Housekeeping, Horticulture, and Pest Control are maintained by respective vendors as per SLAs.
- To coordinate and supervise security in the campus. Issue necessary instructions and receive daily reports from the security executives on security issues.
- Advise Management on the latest Govt and statutory body policies and norms from time to time.
- Property management Infrastructure development.
- Budgeting and provisioning Cost optimization.
- Security management Transport Management Travel Management.
- Liaison with statutory bodies Civil /Govt agencies Streamlining the procurement procedures and logistics requirement.
- Conceptualizing the training need of staff Upkeep of records and documents.
- Management of all admin related activities to include Maintenance, Housekeeping, infrastructure, third party staff, kit inventory Statutory compliances Expenditure report and summary as per periodicity Monthly/Quarterly/Six monthly/Annual Visitor and Guest Management Agreement and Contract including timely renewal.
- Post Graduate with 11-15 years of experience in Facilities Travel including cab management & HESE
- In addition to Facilities, he should have good knowledge of Travel management.
- Excellent Communication Skill in English Qualification Post-Graduate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.