Principal Consultant at HR India Solutions
Views:511 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Facility Manager - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
The primary responsibility would be to lead the day-to-day administrative operations of the facility. He will assume direct responsibility for all relevant statutory compliances required to operate the business, oversee all general and administrative activities including vendor management, facility management, Health & safety and work within Stipulated budgets.
Major Duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Planning and delivery of all facility related and administrative support services and activities at the sites on a day-to-day basis.
- Work within Stipulated Budgets as decided at the beginning of the year & review the same on a regular basis.
- Recommend and implement methods to increase the quality of service and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure Statutory compliance across locations related to both manpower & facilities are maintained & ensure things are in place for ISO Certification.
- Innovate, suggest and implement ideas on facility improvements
- All measures towards health & safety are compiled to with regular evacuation drill, Safety trainings, electrical audits etc.
- Timely invoice Management & payments to vendors as per defined process.
- Project Management is of prime importance and he must have significant experience in this line of work. It would mean getting involved in the setting up of a new facility from the planning stage all through to the completion stage.
- Smooth liasoining with Internal & external stakeholders by building strong relationship, addressing customer/employee issues, concerns & anticipate situations to act proactively.
- Ensure all safety guidelines/ requirements are adhered to by team members/vendors & responsible for implementation of EH&S activities on site.
- Ensure events, conferences/ trainings are organized & managed well.
- Ensure regular visits to the branches / meeting up employees to sort out any concerns.
- Regular teem meetings, preparing MIS & monthly reports for the respective areas.
- Interaction with Cross functional department for better coordination and for carrying out smooth operations on site and for quick delivery to internal clients.
- Collating data / reports/ lead projects etc on all India basis analyze & present.
- Willing to put in long hours, if required, depending on the exigencies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.