Senior Consultant - Non IT at Skyleaf Consultants
Views:645 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Facility Manager (10-20 yrs)
Your role in our team will require you to:
- Overall management of Gurugram facility including Housekeeping, Security, Transport, Space planning and management, Cafeteria, Technical upkeep, and HSE.
- Office Upkeep, Housekeeping and Security- Manpower planning and evaluation, compliances, checking & processing vendor invoices, addressing employee concerns and ensuring adequate housekeeping consumable supplies in office
- Transport Management- Managing transport requests through service partner, ensuring transport compliances, evaluation, and processing of employees' share to payroll, handling employees' queries, managing of 'Uber for Business' profile for Gurugram location
- Space Management- Seat allocation to Departments including updation on Space IQ tool, Allocation and maintenance reports, evaluation of additional seating and storage spaces for equipment in line with the requirements for the location
- Travel Management at a Company level- Managing and overseeing all travel bookings & logistics as per business travel policy, vendor invoices and billing processes through SAP Concur, corporate credit card expense submissions.
- Cafeteria Management- Overall cafeteria management and ensuring smooth operations including handling of cafeteria vendors, food queries, complaints, weekly menu, and quality of food. Ensuring vendor compliances Management of inventory and pantry consumable supplies; checking & processing of vendor invoices.
- Work Experience - Minimum 10 plus years of experience in Administration and Facility Management including travel and vendor management in a corporate setup
- Communication Skills- Good verbal and written Communication
- Computer literacy- Good proficiency in MS Office and working knowledge of SAP Concur tool.
- Adaptability- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and must have the ability to organize, prioritize & execute tasks accordingly
- Team Management- Should be able to effectively manage small size team and ground staff; Compassionate and focused
- Customer Centricity- Should be extremely high on customer centricity and problem-solving abilities
- Technology friendly- Proficient in leveraging technology for effective facility management
- Passionate, self-driven and Positive attitude
- Graduate/ Post-Graduate in any discipline. Technical qualification shall be a plus
- Experience in managing Transport, Travel and Technical Infrastructure along with Facility management