Recruitment Specialist at ANSR
Views:942 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Facility Lead - Administration (12-26 yrs)
- Regional Head responsible to ensure service delivery for ANSR and its clients. Oversee facilities operations, not limited to technical/soft services, security, transport, cafeteria, statutory compliances and audits, vendor management, procurement, finance, events, parking management and guest relations.
- Must be an experienced and vibrant professional who excels within an entrepreneurial culture - providing vision, leadership, and communication - but not afraid to dive into details. She/he has a passion, in-depth knowledge, and operational experience in Real Estate and Facilities Management Operations as well as in financial management. Has experience developing, implementing and managing a number of scalable programs and is an excellent communicator.
- Will manage high performing personnel leading client engagements.
- Will be responsible for the strategy and operate at a tactical level, simultaneously acting as an internal ambassador, mentor, analyst, solutions architect, implementer and cost controller.
- Will be responsible for building relationships within a regional / global Workspace Operations team. Partnering with key vendors and internal business partners is critical to operate within a fast-paced and complex environment.
- Must drive cost management in their portfolio - review and agree on budgets and ensure these are adhered to, working with Procurement and service providers to achieve best in class service and target reduced delivery costs where possible.
- Is required to have a detailed understanding of their portfolio and key customers (businesses). She/he is empowered to deliver results independently but in collaboration with all internal stakeholders (i.e. Projects, design, Legal, HR etc.).
- He/she shows sound business judgement and makes high velocity decisions to continually raise the bar for customer experience.
- Work with internal and/or external partners to ensure facility(s) and/or program(s) is aligned with organizational objectives.
- Work with the landlord, lease relationships and sub-tenants (where applicable), lease administration team, and Transaction Managers.
- Oversee modifications, expansions and significant post occupancy projects working together with the Workplace design & Construction team and vendor partners to meet project scope, managing communication with the clients.
- Work together with the Transaction team on decommission strategies throughout the business.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with key business stakeholders. Communicate strategies for the sites with business stakeholders, whilst monitoring and translating feedback into actionable tasks. Be the primary point of contact for business customers in all operations matters.
- Accountable for the regional P&L, budget planning, cost management and delivering savings.
- Provides direction to facilities management teams (direct reports and outsourced vendor teams) who lead facilities operations of ANSR business engagements.
- Accountable for ensuring the delivery of bar raising Facilities Management services. Provide management, direction, monitoring and evaluation of performance and delivery against the agreed KPIs.
- Preserving the health condition of infrastructure and assets, ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- Ensure the Workspace vision, standards and policies are implemented, managed and adhered to. Drive timely crisp decisions and audit frequently to ensure delivery.
- Deliver on ANSR/Clients commitment on the Environment, diversity and inclusion standards, and sustainability goals
- Work together with the ANSR and Client Finance teams to prepare annual budgets, manage and report on monthly operating expense for the region versus budget, including providing forecasts.
- Work together with the Procurement team to ensure our key suppliers remain competitive whilst providing a quality service, and new services are procured using a robust sourcing framework.
- Legal & Compliance, Tax and Risk -Comfortable with legal terms and structures for standard commercial contracts and leases. Advise business on entity set up impact on leasing, special economics zones etc. Ensure compliance with local and federal regulations pertaining to building operations, including EH&S and Environmental norms
Experience and Requirements:
Required Experience and Skills:
- 12-15+ years professional experience required - a significant portion of which should demonstrate success in managing a properties and facilities. Maintaining relationships with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated experience as a leader with 7+ years of senior management responsibilities
- Experience building and managing a team or department within a startup or entrepreneurial setting, particularly one with both proprietary and contract resources
- A track record of championing speed, flexibility and frugality in the face of rapid change and extremely heavy workload
- Highly competent with personal computers and productivity software, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proven ability to lead cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management, strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with legal terms and structures for standard commercial contracts
- Proven self-starter who sets aggressive goals and consistently gets results
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and successfully execute tactically
- Effective resource management and program management skills
- Strong knowledge of maintenance systems
- Strong knowledge of governing laws and regulations
- Strong attention to detail, Excellent organizational skills, Strong problem-solving skills