Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:1087 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Facility/Administration Manager - Industrial Product Firm (10-16 yrs)
- Management of a wide range of issues, from strategic facilities vendor contracts management to input on day-to-day operations
- Take charge of the site's budget, accounting and financial operations (This may be an overlap. Accounting and financial operations are done by our accountant. I also work with Jeremy on Opex. So, this wil just be related to facilities cost tracking and providing inputs to finance/Opex team)
- Ensure timely & quality delivery of all facilities services to employees
- Procure & Maintain all Office equipment- s\Furniture\Fixtures
- Ensure all premises compliance & regulatory requirement are fulfilled
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers to ensure that they comply with the procurement processes and deliver quality work practices according to the contract and budget.
- Supervise other office activities as required (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Manage Environmental, Health and Safety programs to ensure compliance and effective execution for emergency preparedness and regulatory compliance and employee advocacy
- Establish and adherence to Enphase facilities policies & procedure
- Liase with property management and/or Landlords to ensure compliance with lease obligations for operations
- Provide conceptual space plans and recommendations to stakeholders subsequently supporting moves as required.
- Supervise and ensure all outbound and inbound travel requirements of employees is coordinated smoothly (I hear that travel is under payroll and finance, so this may not be a primary responsibility. We can discuss).
- Knowledge about related processes (Logistics, Travel and Expenses, IT infrastructure, Lab Operations, Onboarding) is required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in relevant field
- Additional professional certifications in Facilities Management desirable
- Minimum 12 years- experience in various roles in Facilities Management
- Significant vendor management experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to work with and effectively influence all levels of the organization.
- Excellent partnership and alignment skills with key stakeholders.
- Excellent collaborator. Capable of working with others to find solutions to complex problems.
- Superior written and oral communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people. Local language proficiency is desirable.