Facebook Marketing Manager - Womenswear Fashion-Tech Startup (2-6 yrs)
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Be part of a promising fashion tech start-up and convert your creative vision to reality.
Our client is a 4 year old Fashion brand which has created waves in the women's work-wear section. They are providing the best western designs that fit Indian women of all shapes and sizes, and are catering to women across the globe, through their website and other ecommerce sites. Their premium range of outfits are already a rave with tens of thousands of working women in the metropolitan cities.
They have successfully collaborated with well known designers to create stylish pieces in luxury fabrics and plan to introduce accessories as well. The founder is an IIM-K alumna who has personally worked on the need of comfort wear by creating specific fits and tailor made-made clothes that works well with their customers.
As a Facebook Marketing Manager, you will plan, own and execute all digital marketing initiatives including but not limited to Facebook Marketing, SEM, email marketing, affiliates and display advertising campaigns.
What you will do -
- Measuring and reporting on performance, and assessing these against goals such as ROI and KPIs.
- Optimizing spend and performance based on trend insights.
- Brainstorming new creative growth strategies.
- Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests.
- Creating landing pages and optimizing user experience by collaborating with internal teams
- Evaluating end-to-end customer experience using analytical ability, looking across multiple channels.
What you need to have:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing
- MBA preferred
- Strong data interpretation and analytical skills
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Google Analytics and other similar products
- Candidates with prior experience in fashion & e-commerce marketing will be preferred
- Core competence in Facebook Conversion campaigns is a must
- Knowledge of on-page and off-page SEO will be a good to have
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.