Director, Business Development & Partnerships at FACE - Focus Academy for Career Enhancement
Views:1236 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
FACE - Head - Internal Audit - CA (4-7 yrs)
We are a team of IIM & XLRI graduates and entrepreneurs, who have set out to positively influence the youth of today, by addressing their most pressing need, Making them job ready. We run FACE - Focus Academy for Career Enhancement, one of India's largest skills development enterprises and we have impacted over 10 Lakh students so far(Mar 2015) since our inception in Dec 2008.
Our Achievements in 6 years
- Pan India Presence
- 600+ Associates
- 800+ Clients
- 10,00,000+ Students Trained
Our Vision for 2016:
We will scale up to a Rs. 125 Crores turnover company with the nimbleness and aggression of an entrepreneurial venture and become the GE of the Education and Employability sector.
Our journey has been exhilarating so far, and we- re looking for bright, energetic young professionals to join us as we speed ahead towards our Vision 2016.
Job Description - Head Internal Audit:
- Assist in the preparation, reporting and analysis of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Ensuring forecast accuracy
- Analyze divisional financial statements and provide narrative describing variances from budget, forecast and actual amounts
- Help develop and model alternate business scenarios to determine feasibility, revenue and cost impact of said scenarios.
- Carry out the internal audit at various regional office based on the agreed roadmap.
- Compile & Analyze quarterly and monthly divisional financial statements including comparison of actual results to budget/forecast and analysis of key financial metrics and trends.
- Verify forecast accuracy by comparing forecast results to actual financial performance.
- Partner with Corporate Finance staff and operations managers to identify improvement opportunities.
- Develop models to support company initiatives and/or financial decisions
- Manage analyst resources to ensure timely and accurate deliverables to senior management
- 4-5 years- experience in FP&A & internal audit with Big 4 audit firm
Benefits & Perks:
- Salary on par with the best in the industry
- Opportunity to be part of the fastest growing education enterprise in the country
- Be part of the team which has been credited with successfully scaling up path breaking business model in the services sector
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.