Founder & CEO at FableStreet
Views:4970 Applications:1523 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1268
FableStreet.com - Business Analyst (3-5 yrs)
- We are looking for a smart and high-on-energy Business Analyst for FableStreet (www.fablestreet.com), an e-Commerce startup in women's work-wear space. The person should be a self-starter with strong, independent thinking and business acumen
- The start-up is founded by graduates from IIM Calcutta with 7-8 years of experience as consultants with firms like McKinsey & Co and has raised funding from a clutch of seasoned investors. We have had a great start and are growing at an exponential rate.
- The venture / role will offer significant growth potential along with tremendous learning opportunity and exposure across all facets of business, while working closely with the CEO
- Supporting the CEO with various aspects of business analytics incl. overall Business Strategy development
- Supporting investor presentations, pitch documents, primary / secondary research and strategic value proposition definition etc.
- Defining and driving the analytics functions incl. developing MIS dashboard, business recommendations etc.
- Managing key strategic projects across functions, and taking them to closure
Team Structure :
- An Individual Contributor role, who would work with multiple functions
Key requirements :-
- Knack of understanding businesses very quickly
- Very strong on problem solving and data analytics
- Ability to come up with lots of ideas and improvements, based on data. Ability to think deeply through scenarios & offerings
- Experience of working in start-up / e-Commerce / fashion will be a big plus
- People from consulting background and top colleges will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.