Talent Acquisition Specialist at FabHotels
Views:3042 Applications:439 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
FabHotels - Territory Manager/Senior Territory Manager - Hotel Sales (3-6 yrs)
About Us :
- Founded in 2014, FabHotels is a technology-driven budget hotel franchise brand. We currently operate 11k + rooms across 550+ franchise hotels in 50+ major cities across India. We are headquartered in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR and have teams across multiple cities in India. FabHotels counts marquee investors such as Goldman Sachs, Qualcomm and Accel Partners among its backers. Press coverage on us Mint and TOI. We are aiming to become India's largest and most profitable hospitality brand in the next 18-24 months.
The team at FabHotels comes from super diverse backgrounds - strategy consulting to private equity to consumer internet to ex-entrepreneurs. We are young, relentless and hungry.
- Meeting and developing relationships with Key Corporate Clients via meetings and event engagements.
- Responsible for maximizing revenues and handling client expectations and key problem solving
- The role involves working directly with the founders, unprecedented professional growth and attractive compensation/ benefits.
- Core team role with direct reporting to founders and P&L ownership
- Design & drive regional strategy & execution for B2b initiatives (including but not limited to corporate sales, MICE, unit sales, travel agents)
- Manage & drive the growth & margin targets for the respective region.
- Attract, retain & manage the growth of city & area teams within the region
- Support & liaise with marketing, branding, sourcing, operations & finance teams.
- Individuals who would connect best with the job requirements are those who: Are excited to be part of a young, dynamic team that is building a disruptive, sustainable business Are willing to go the extra 100 miles it takes to build early-stage startups.
Talent Acquisition Team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.