Talent Acquisition Specialist at FabHotels
Views:3669 Applications:463 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
FabHotels - Specialist - Talent Acquisition (2-5 yrs)
FabHotels - Talent Acquisition Specialist (2 - 5 Years exp).
- We're obsessed with delivering the best hospitality at most value-for-money prices. We love tackling & solving hard, challenging problems with simple, smart & effective solutions. We've travelled across India as students and consultants, with family & with friends, and each time, we found that no brand was able to offer travellers what they really want - a "What you see is what you get" budget hotel stay! This is why we started FabHotels.
What is FabHotels?
- Were building Indias largest & most preferred chain of economy hotels. Currently, with a network of 650+ hotels across 50+ cities, we manage 12000+ rooms and deliver best-in-class hospitality at the most affordable prices. Since inception, we have become larger than many established traditional hotel chains and are on track to become the largest Indian hotel chain in the next 18-24 months.
Who are we?'
- Founded by Bain alumni, Vaibhav Aggarwal & Adarsh Manpuria, FabHotels has raised more than $35Mn. till date and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Accel Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, Aarin Capital & RB Capital. We're always looking for young, hungry & self- driven individuals, who want more than a 10-7 desk job and to make a significant contribution to creating a first-in-class Indian hospitality brand!
Opportunity : Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Location : Gurugram, Haryana.
1. Responsible for Full-Cycle Recruitment - Interview, Offer, Negotiation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
2. Sourcing from job portals, references, networking, LinkedIn, headhunting, etc.
3. Work on different sourcing strategies & build a strong pipeline of candidates. Manage the end-to-end hiring process.
4. Source relevant candidates with appropriate tools & methods.
5. Understand the key hiring requisitions for PAN India and fulfilling the open positions.
6. Thoroughly screening and validating the profiles according to requirements.
7. Scheduling interviews with relevant candidates.
8. Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
9. Work towards targets and close open positions as per the agreed TAT and SLAs.
10. Interact with candidates, recruiters, hiring managers and HR business partners to ensure a successful onboarding experience.
1. 2-5 years of relevant experience.
2. Extensive knowledge of recruiting/hiring full-lifecycle process.
3. Excellent communication skills, time management skills and negotiation skills.
4. Excellent sourcing skills.
5. High energy levels to get the right talent.
6. Experience in bulk-hiring/volume hiring and hospitality hiring will be preferred.
7. Working experience in a startup will be preferred.
8. Campus hiring experience will be an addon advantage.
1. You will be on the payroll of a fast-growing company.
2. The learning curve would be steep and ample growth opportunities. Every day would be a new challenge.
3. Salary processed on 30/31st of every month.
4. Exposure to working in a highly tech-enabled platform.
5. Friendly work environment. Open door policy. Can approach seniors for any concerns.
Talent Acquisition Specialist