FabHotels - Senior Manager - Enterprise Sales - Travelplus (3-7 yrs)
What is TravelPlus?
TravelPlus is India's leading cloud-based corporate travel and expense management platform. Trusted by 1000+ high-growth companies in India, TravelPlus is the only corporate travel product in India that offers world-class tech with best-in-class travel concierge, available 24x7 365 days a year. With a backing of 7+ years of hospitality experience running FabHotels, India's biggest and the most preferred premium economy hotels chain with 1000+ hotels in 60+ cities and catering to 2000+ corporate & SME clients,we understand the critical role that both technology and people play in delivering superior corporate travel experiences.
Who should join TravelPlus?
We're looking for hungry, self-driven and curious individuals, who want to join a young company and be a part of creating the biggest player in the nascent
corporate travel tech market.
About this Opportunity: SeniorManager- Enterprise Sales
Enterprise sales managers work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. You'll be responsible for meeting or exceeding business targets, which would require you
to be highly organized, motivated, and persistent. You must be able to work independently and be a self-starter.
Other key expectations from you:
- Own and deliver predictable and healthy MRR(monthly recurring revenue).
- Willingness to engage top management and CXOs to drive product deployment.
- Identifying potential customers and developing new business opportunities.
- Convert new customers and grow the existing ones effectively.
- Manage & drive the growth & margin targets for respective geography
- Hunger to build a million-dollar portfolio in 12 months from zero.
- Identify relevant and most profitable leads and win them as your customer for life.
- You will become the part of core team and will work closely with the VP's and CXO's.
- Ability to influence the team and the stakeholders.
- Acquiring new customers and beating revenue targets.
What you'll need?
- Willingness to be part of a young, dynamic team that is building a disruptive, and a sustainable business.
- Strong curiosity and communication skills to be able to understand and convey the value addition delivered by TravelPlus.
- Proven track record of working in a hyper growth environment and ability to do zero to 1 and 1 to 100.
- Ability to put customer first
- Enterprise sales experience of 3+ years