Talent Acquisition Specialist at FabHotels
Views:2000 Applications:592 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:568
FabHotels - Project Manager - Performance/Digital Marketing (2-5 yrs)
What is FabHotels?
With proprietary technology and deep operations expertise driving guest experience, we- re building India's largest & most preferred chain of economy hotels. Currently, with a network of 600+ exclusive hotels across 50+ cities, we manage 10000+ rooms and deliver best-in-class hospitality at the most affordable prices. In 5 years since its inception, we have become larger than many established traditional hotel chains and are on track to become the largest Indian hotel chain in the next 18-24 months.
We're obsessed about delivering the best hospitality at most value-for-money prices. We love tackling & solving hard, challenging problems with simple, smart & effective solutions. We- ve travelled across India as students and consultants, with family & with friends, and each time, we found that no brand was able to offer traveller's what they really want a "What you see is what you get" budget hotel stay! This is why we started FabHotels.
Budget hotels is the fastest-growing segment of the India travel market. Even more so than ever before, in a postCovid world, travellers are looking for reliable brands to guarantee their safety, convenience & hygiene and FabHotels is built on a strong DNA of consumer delight.
Founded by Wharton & Bain alumni, Vaibhav Aggarwal & Adarssh Mnpuria, FabHotels has raised >$55Mn. till date and is backed by leading VC firms Goldman Sachs, Accel, Qualcomm & RB Capital. We're always looking for hungry & self-driven individuals, who want more than a 10-7 desk job and to make a significant contribution in creating a best-in-class Indian hospitality brand!
Opportunity: Project Manager - Performance Marketing / Digital Manager
- You will be responsible for defining our digital marketing strategy, coordinating and executing growth plans, and optimizing our funnel to meet revenue targets. You will be a key part of the leadership team and will act as the bridge between the management and growth team, ensuring that business goals are set appropriately, communicated clearly, and executed on aggressively. You will build and lead a team that focuses on customer acquisition, activation, and retention. You will constantly collect data to track and improve on all steps in the funnel, identifying bottlenecks and increasing conversion.
What you'll do:
- Oversee all digital marketing efforts (Google Ads, Facebook, social media, CRM, Influencer Marketing etc)
- Explore and grow cost-effective marketing channels
- Ensure ROI / CIR optimization across all marketing channels
- Managing and building a marketing team
- Coordination with diff teams - analytics, pricing, product, revenue to understand market/customer behavior
- Develop strong market awareness of own portfolio & competitor brands/ hotels
- Report to founders/ senior management for monthly & quarterly revenue & margin targets
- Prior experience in Digital Marketing is a must.
- Process optimization and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in team management
- Strong business judgment to identify business needs & solve challenges to achieve goals
- Comfort working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment with high ownership
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to collaborate productively across functions
- Min. relevant work experience of 2 years
- B.E. or B Tech from tier1/ tier2 college