Talent Acquisition Specialist at FabHotels
Views:1828 Applications:495 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:462
FabHotels - Project Manager (1-3 yrs)
- We're obsessed with delivering the best hospitality at the most value-for-money prices.
- We love tackling & solving hard, challenging problems with simple, smart & effective solutions. We've travelled across India as students and consultants, with family & with friends, and each time, we found that no brand was able to offer traveller's what they really want - a " What you see is what you get" budget hotel stay! This is why we started FabHotels.
- What is FabHotels? With technology at the centre of consumer experience and backend operations, we- re building India's largest & most preferred chain of economy hotels. Currently, with a network of 600+ hotels across 50+ cities, we manage 12000+ rooms and deliver best-in-class hospitality at the most affordable prices. In 5 years since its inception, we have become larger than many established traditional hotel chains and are on track to become the largest Indian hotel chain in the next 18-24 months.
Founded by Bain alumni, Vaibhav Aggarwal & Adarsh Mnpuria, FabHotels has raised >$40Mn. till date and is backed by leading VC firm Goldman Sachs Investment Partners, Accel Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, Aarin Capital & RB Capital. We're always looking for young, hungry & self-driven individuals, who want more than a 10-7 desk job and to make a significant contribution in creating a first-in-class Indian hospitality brand!
What you'll do:
- Work closely with the sales and operations team and as well as with other internal function owners to align & optimize for region-wise performance and support them with data, dashboards & analysis, Manage relationships & analytics for central online and B2B channels Examine, interpret and communicate the results of analytical initiatives to relevant stakeholders
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet their needs
- Drive the P&l for your portfolio/channel optimizing for hotel level occupancy, prices and revenue
What you'll need:
- Prior experience in leading a category and/ or P&L ownership
- Process optimization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Hands-on experience and Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Google Sheets and SQL
- Ability to collaborate productively across functions
- Min. relevant work experience of 3 years
- A strong education pedigree is a plus
No. of Openings: 1
Location - Gurgaon (Head Office)
Working Days: 5 days a week