Senior HR Manager at FabHotels
Views:1897 Applications:573 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
FabHotels - Product Manager (3-5 yrs)
We're obsessed about delivering the best hospitality at most value-for-money prices. We love tackling & solving hard, challenging problems with simple, smart & effective solutions. We- ve travelled across India as students and consultants, with family & with friends, and each time, we found that no brand was able to offer traveller's what they really want - a "What you see is what you get" budget hotel stay! This is why we started FabHotels.
What is FabHotels?
With technology at the center of consumer experience and backend operations, we're building India's largest & most preferred chain of economy hotels. Currently with a network of 600+ hotels across 50+ cities, we manage 12000+ rooms and deliver best-in-class hospitality at the most affordable prices. In 5 years since inception, we have become larger than many established traditional hotel chains and are on track to become the largest Indian hotel chain in the next 18-24 months.
Founded by Bain alumni, Vaibhav Aggarwal & Adarssh Mnpuria, FabHotels has raised >$50Mn. till date and is backed by leading VC firm Goldman Sachs Investment Partners, Accel Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, Aarin Capital & RB Capital. We're always looking for young, hungry & self-driven individuals, who want more than a 10-7 desk job and to make a significant contribution in creating a first-in-class Indian hospitality brand
Website : https://www.fabhotels.com
Opportunity : Product Manager- Gurugram
Job Summary :
You will be responsible to collaborate with various cross-functional teams to solve customer or business problems to ensure one or more of these metrics: incremental revenue, reduction in costs, better user experience, higher customer satisfaction (NPS).
Key Responsibilities :
- Build the product roadmap in line with customers problems and the company's vision
- Work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
- Analyze complex use cases with experience in using analytics platforms to understand product usability and break them down to simplify the user experience
- Design simple and intuitive user interfaces through wireframes and mock-ups
- Develop & launch new products while enhancing the existing products on a timely basis - Communicate effectively the product requirements to development teams
- Be updated with the emerging trends in Travel and Hospitality domain
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Engineering background from a premier institute and an MBA
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience in the consumer tech industry
- Prior experience in e-commerce or hospitality or travel domain is a plus
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills across tech and business
- Hand-on experience in running and analyzing A/B experiments
- Experience with analytics tools (Google Analytics, BigQuery, SQL, etc.
- Experience in owning complete product lifecycle from conceptualization to release
- Quick thinker and a self-starter with attention to detail and multi-tasking.
What you'll need :
- Prior experience in leading a category and/ or P&L ownership
- Process optimization and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in managing a team to deliver challenging targets
- Strong business judgment to identify business needs & solve challenges to achieve goals
- Comfort working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment with high ownership
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to collaborate productively across functions
- Min. relevant work experience of 4+ years
- Strong education pedigree is a plus
If this sounds exciting or if you just want to catch up for a coffee to know more about FabHotels, we're happy to chat. Looking forward to meeting interested folks!
PS : We are a 5-day per week working company