FabHotels - Manager - Partnership & Alliance (1-4 yrs)
Partnership and Alliance Manager
Responsibilities of a Partnerships & Alliances Manager :
1. Sourcing new partners and executing exciting partnership solutions with fabhotels.
2. Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy
3. Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners
4. Developing metrics to measure ROI from partnerships.
Key Requirements :
1. You have a diploma/degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
2. You have prior experience in a similar role and a strong track record of success in building strategic partnerships.
3. You have experience working with senior stakeholders to find win-win solutions.
4. You are highly goal oriented, assertive and a hands-on, problem solver.
5. You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
6. You demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
7. You have excellent organizational and time management skills.