FabHotels - Leadership Role - Enterprise Sales - TravelPlus (8-13 yrs)
What is TravelPlus (SAAS Product of FabHotels)
TravelPlus is a corporate travel and expense management platform that works for everyone - www.travelplusapp.com. We launched in Oct'20, and within a short span of two years, 150+ leading corporates in India from tech unicorns to traditional companies use TravelPlus to manage their entire travel spend. We are the largest player in the corporate travel segment and are backed by marquee investors of the likes of Accel Partners and Goldman Sachs. Headquartered out of New Delhi, we have local presence across Metros.
Who should join TravelPlus ?
We're looking for hungry, self-driven and curious individuals, who want to join a young company and be a part of creating the biggest player in the nascent corporate travel tech market.
We love tackling & solving hard, challenging problems with simple, smart & effective solutions. If you share a passion to deliver customer delight through technology & operations, we would love to get a chance to speak with you.
About this Opportunity: Leadership role in Enterprise Sales
Enterprise sales managers work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. You'll be responsible for meeting or exceeding sales targets, which would require you to be highly organized, motivated, and persistent. You must be able to work independently and be a self-starter. You also need to be able to work well under pressure and be able to handle rejection.
Other key expectations from you:
- Core team role with direct mentorship from founders along with P&L ownership
- Developing and managing complex sales strategies, including forecasting potential revenue streams
- Identifying potential customers and developing new business opportunities
- Convert new customers and grow the existing ones effectively
- Manage & drive the growth & margin targets for respective geography
- Attract, retain & manage growth of talent across teams
- Coordinating with other departments, including marketing and customer service, to ensure that clients receive high quality service.
What you'll need ?
- Willingness to be part of a young, dynamic team that is building a disruptive, and a sustainable business.
- Strong curiosity and communication skills to be able to understand and convey the value addition delivered by TravelPlus
- Team handling experience to be able to provide feedback & guidance to the teams
- Ability to motivate the team to work together and achieve shared goals
- Ability to put customer first.
- Enterprise sales experience/BD experience of 5+ years.
Why work with us ?
You would stretch yourself, learn a lot, chase moonshot targets, work with brilliant young peers and have a lot of fun while doing this. Also, btw, we are the highest rated travel start-up on Glassdoor with a 4.3/5 rating!
Talk to us to find out much more.