FabHotels - Director - Sales - South Region (5-10 yrs)
What is FabHotels?
Currently, with a network of 600+ exclusive hotels across 75+ cities, we manage 12000+ rooms and deliver best-in-class hospitality at the most affordable prices.
We're obsessed with delivering the best hospitality at the most value-for-money prices. We love tackling & solving hard, challenging problems with simple, smart & effective solutions. We've traveled across India as students and consultants, with family & with friends, and each time, we found that no brand was able to offer travelers what they really want a "What you see is what you get" budget hotel stay! This is why we started FabHotels.
Budget hotels are the fastest-growing segment of the Indian travel market. Even more so than ever before, in a post-Covid world, travelers are looking for reliable brands to guarantee their safety, convenience & hygiene and FabHotels is built on strong DNA of consumer delight.
Founded by Wharton & Bain alumni, Vaibhav Aggarwal & Adarssh Mnpuria, FabHotels has raised >$60Mn. till date and is backed by leading VC firms Goldman Sachs, Accel, Qualcomm & RB Capital. We're always looking for hungry & self-driven individuals, who want more than a 10-7 desk job and to make a significant contribution in creating a best-in-class Indian hospitality brand!
Opportunity: Director - Sales (South)
Reporting manager: Co-founder
Team size: 50+ members
What we have:
- Core team role with direct reporting to founders and P&L ownership
- Develop and maintain key account Relationship with Corporates, Industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Strategize to achieve milestones & maintain market leadership
- Periodic performance of team members to ensure optimal productivity from them
- Efficient Planning and Executing market-site visits within assigned region, maintain and review
- Maintain and review monthly Sales Tracker of accounts and targets
- Design & drive regional strategy & execution for B2B initiatives (including but not limited to corporate sales, unit sales, government Sales)
- Manage & drive the growth & margin targets for the respective region
- Attract, retain & manage the growth of city & area teams within the region
- Support & liaise with marketing, branding, sourcing, operations & finance teams
- Ensure the right team is in place through recruitment, onboarding & mentoring
- Review and analyze sales performances against targets and work on outlier management
What you have:
- Are excited to be part of a young, dynamic team that is building a disruptive, fast-growing business
- Are willing to go the extra 100 miles it takes to win in a super competitive market
- Are innovative, resourceful, and comfortable with dynamic business requirements
What you Must have:
- Strong pedigree (education & employers) and strong intent to excel
- Corporate sales experience/ BD experience of 5+ years
- At least 4 years of experience in core Sales
- Sound business judgment even in absence of perfect data availability
- Prior experience of managing direct reporting for 8-10+ member teams