Fabhotels - Director - Growth - Corporate Channel (4-10 yrs)
What is FabHotels?
Currently with a network of 600+ exclusive hotels across 75+ cities, we manage 12000+ rooms and deliver best-in-class hospitality at the most affordable prices.
We're obsessed about delivering the best hospitality at most value for- money prices. We love tackling & solving hard, challenging problems with simple, smart & effective solutions. We- ve travelled across India as students and consultants, with family & with friends, and each time, we found that no brand was able to offer traveller- s what they really want - a "What you see is what you get" budget hotel stay! This is why we started FabHotels.
Budget hotels are the fastest-growing segment of the India travel market. Even more so than ever before, in a post-Covid world, travellers are looking for reliable brands to guarantee their safety, convenience & hygiene and FabHotels is built on the strong DNA of consumer delight.
Founded by Wharton & Bain alumni, Vaibhav Aggarwal & Adarsh Mnpuria, FabHotels has raised >$60Mn. till date and is backed by leading VC firms Goldman Sachs, Accel, Qualcomm & RB Capital. We're always looking for hungry & self-driven individuals, who want more than a 10-7 desk job and to make a significant contribution in creating a best-in-class Indian hospitality brand!
Opportunity: Director - Growth, Corporate Channel
Reporting manager: Co-founder
Team size: 3-4 managers, 15-20 executives
Location: Gurgaon HO
Casa2 Stays Private Limited
Corporate Office: 3rd Floor, 53-54, Udyog Vihar Phase - 4, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122022
What we have:
- Take primary ownership & lead for the P&L (revenue, margins & growth) of the fastest-growing business vertical within the organization
- Drive accelerated revenue growth by effectively collaborating with corporate sales heads (pan-India & regional)
- Identify & drive productivity improvement measures continuously, such as team training, R&R processes and sales incentive plans
- Unlock the true potential of the corporate sales team by setting up seamless central support and training processes
- Hire, build and lead central supply and operations support teams for the corporate sales vertical
- Drive better overall conversion, both in terms of acquiring new clients as well as capturing a higher share of wallet for existing clients
- Develop a deep understanding of client requirements and innovate on technology products and partnerships (eg. credit financing) to increase client stickiness/ retention
- Contribute ideas actively to the development of proprietary in-house tech tools & analytics that can deliver value to clients and improve client stickiness/ retention
What you have:
- Are excited to be part of a young, dynamic team that is building a disruptive, fast growing business
- Are willing to go the extra 100 miles it takes to win in a super competitive market
- Are innovative, resourceful and comfortable with dynamic business requirements
What you Must have:
- Strong pedigree (education & employers) and strong intent to excel
- Category management and/ or P&L leadership experience of 3-4+ years
- Ability to drive concretely actionable from data and build & tweak business support processes as required
- Sound business judgment even in absence of perfect data availability
- Prior experience of managing direct reporting for 8-10+ member teams