FabHotels - Director - Enterprise Sales (4-8 yrs)
Enterprise sales managers work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. You'll be responsible for meeting or exceeding business targets, which would require you to be highly organized, motivated, and persistent. You must be able to work independently and be a self-starter. You also need to be able to work well under pressure and be able to handle rejection.
Other key expectations from you:
- Core team role with direct mentorship from founders along with P&L ownership
- Developing and managing complex sales strategies, including forecasting potential revenue streams
- Own and deliver predictable and healthy MRR(monthly recurring revenue).
- Willingness to engage top management and CXOs to drive product deployment.
- Identifying potential customers and developing new business opportunities
- Convert new customers and grow the existing ones effectively
- Manage & drive the growth & margin targets for respective geography
- Attract, retain & manage growth of talent across teams
- Coordinating with other departments, including marketing and customer service, to ensure that clients receive high quality service
- Be a mentor to your team and continuously identify and address training gaps.