FabHotels - Data Analyst (1-3 yrs)
What will you do?
1. Set up robust MIS structure for key accounts performance tracker
2. Create trackers to different team KRAs and productivity
3. Conduct extensive revenue analysis on various business parameters, analyze trends and patterns using analytics and prepare action points for the business to improve revenue trends and profitability
4. Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets
5. Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization
6. Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
What you'll need?
- Knowledge of SQL, Tableau, Python/ R language
- Strong business judgment to identify business needs & solve challenges to achieve goals
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to collaborate productively across functions
- Min. relevant work experience of 1+ years