Talent Acquisition Specialist at FabHotels
Views:1391 Applications:423 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
FabHotels - City Supply Manager (2-5 yrs)
City Supply Manager - Mumbai
About Us :
- Founded in 2014, FabHotels is a technology-driven budget hotel franchise brand. We currently operate 12000+ rooms across 600+ franchise hotels in 50+ major cities across India. We are headquartered in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR and have teams across multiple cities in India. FabHotels counts marquee investors such as Goldman Sachs and Accel Partners among it's backers. Press coverage on us Mint and TOI . We are aiming to become India's largest and most profitable hospitality brand in next 18-24 months.
- Team at FabHotels comes from super diverse backgrounds - strategy consulting to private equity to consumer internet to ex-entrepreneurs. We are young, relentless and hungry.
Opportunity: City Supply Manager
- Core team role with direct reporting to Supply Head (Business Development Head)
- Responsible for everything from prospecting and marketing to the creation and negotiation of hotel contracting deals
- Responsible for ensuring seamless operations in order to maintain high level of customer satisfaction
- Attract, retain & manage growth of city & area within the region
- Coordinate with operations team closely to solve any type of escalations
- Identify key expansion areas (cities/ locations/ hotel properties), source & build relationships with franchisee partners
- Mentor customer delight team to maintain standards regularly at partner properties and drive better guest experience based on feedback
- Promotion path to becoming P&L owner/ manager for a region/ city
Should have a grasp on the local market.
Must have :
- Good Interpersonal and Negotiation skills.
- Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills.
- May have good existing client relationships in the market.
- Min 2-4yrs exp in BD
Benefits to apply :
- The learning curve would be steep and ample growth opportunities. Every day would be a new challenge.
- You will be on the payroll of the company
- The learning curve is steep and has growth opportunities. Every day there are new challenges!
- Salary comes on time. It comes on 30/31st of every month
- Friendly work environment. Open door policy. Can approach seniors for any concerns.
- Will be closely working with Hub Head and AVP Acquisitions
We are 5 days working.
- High Ownership - you run, drive, manage everything.
- External Stakeholder Coordination with Hotel Partners
- Lucrative Incentives and monthly traveling reimbursements
- Co-ordination with external stakeholders and Managing hotel partners
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.