Talent Acquisition Specialist at Fabhotels
Views:2283 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
FabHotels - Assistant Manager - ORM & Social Media (5-6 yrs)
Position Description Summary: Assistant Manager - Escalations and Social Media.
About us :
We are a brand of budget chains of Hotels in India dealing in 3-star properties. We are well funded, having total 35M$ of funding from top VCs like Goldman Sachs and Accel Partners. In around 4 years only we have expanded in more than 50+ cities with 500+ hotels. We are based out of Gurgaon and your job location would be at Corporate Office Gurgaon. Conceptualized in 2014, we are full stack hotel chain as we are handling our operations and technology both in-house as Amazon and Uber do to meet high-quality demands.
Our core backend is running in Real Time for Pricing, booking, inventory control etc. through Algorithms. Our ops are fully tech-enabled from reception handling, hotel auditing to rooms check in and checkouts. We use technology to help improve the customer experience while at the same time reducing the cost to the company.
We at Fabhotels are looking for a fabulous data enthusiast who wants to start their career with a rocket ship ecosystem where they will get the opportunity to work with the revenue & pricing team and they will be responsible for the below activities.
Roles and Responsibilities.
The Assistant Manager at Escalations desk will monitor the performance and metrics along with managing the administrative needs of the Escalations team.
The key deliverables will be -
1. Ensure customer is heard throughout the escalation process.
2. Set and track targets for the Escalations, Social Media and ORM teams
3. Review and identify the root cause for all escalated service requests and use this information to improve continuously within service delivery teams.
4. Report on escalations metrics and suggest improvements
5. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and drive adherence
6. Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
7. Ensure finance and legal policies and procedures are met
8. Build an open-communication environment for the Escalations team
9. Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and decrease escalations
10. Handle the email support team for customer queries over email.
Desired Candidate Profile -
1. Overall 5 - 6 years of experience with minimum 1 year experience as an Assistant Manager
2. Proven work experience in a customer service profile.
3. Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter specifically)
4. Hands on experience with CRM and proficient with MS- Excel
5. Excellent Interpersonal and team management skills
6. Strong analytical and organizational skills
7. Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
Salary offered: 8 - 10 LPA
Talent Acquisition Team