FabAlley - Senior Manager/AVP - Brand Marketing (5-10 yrs)
Hiring Sr. Manager/AVP Brand Marketing At Faballey & INDYA (Noida)
Role Objective: To develop and execute a strong vision for all our brands. To lead the brand team, and drive overall marketing to increase awareness, engagementt and revenue.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing messaging to increase brand awareness and increase conversion.
- Collaborate across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy to maximize awareness, engagement and revenue.
- Prepare and execute creative briefs for marketing campaigns, working with internal as well as external partners.
- Develop and execute a strong PR strategy, in tandem with a PR agency.
- Growth hacks - experiment with different content, visuals and communication strategy to ensure maximum brand visibility.
- Lead social media execution: end to end social media management, execution and optimisation.
- Lead influencer marketing - partner and onboard Influencers/ KOL's and other Production houses for brand collaborations.
- Lead the photo and video shoot ideation, conceptualisation, and execution.
- Design, optimise and manage the Marketing department's budgets.
- Should have a University Degree in Business in Marketing, MBA preferred.
- The person must understand the best practices of all main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each.
- Hands on experience, working on new age brands/ social channels
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.