Associate Vice President - HR at Rebel Foods - Formerly known as Faasos
Views:677 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Faasos - Manager - Commercial (4-8 yrs)
Job Description - Manager Commercial
Location - Mumbai
We are the forerunners at changing the way restaurant industry has been working for last 500 years. Every physical kitchen of ours houses multiple brands which enable us to be the platform of first choice for every food mission. Rather than simply being an aggregator, we believe in owning and operating all the brands and having an omni-channel presence to ensure we are never far away from our customer. More on this can be found at https://medium.com/faasos-story/winning-the-last-frontier-for-consumer-internet-5f2a659c43db
Having witnessed a tremendous 100% Y-o-Y growth, and going strong, we are now looking for a dynamic commercial head who can ride at the very unique opportunity that now stands in front of us. Today we ride on a network of 1100+ internet restaurants, handling close to 30,000 daily transactions spread over 15 cities. We are a multi-brand, multi-channel, multi-entity and multi-country organization.
- We believe that ensuring financial viability of each transaction is a key function in our business which can fuel the growth and at the same time ensure taking relevant, quick and data-backed business decisions.
- As a part of this role, you would carry a tremendous responsibility of highlighting various exceptions and working proactively with relevant stakeholders to get those demonstrated to on a timely basis.
- You will play a key role in setting up the procedures and methodologies to make this functions dynamic and responsive while maintaining necessary risk management protocols.
1. Vendor on boarding to ensure they are aligned with our processes and required due diligence has been performed by respective stakeholders
2. Checking and authorizing all Purchase orders ( Raw material, Asset, Marketing etc) w.r.t to Agreement terms, rates etc
3. Ensuring all Purchase orders are duly complied with company's requirements as well as prevailing laws
4. Monitoring budget and ensuring any exceptions are duly highlighted and resolved
5. Ensuring required documentation (Quotations etc) is in place for all transactions where ever required
6. Monitoring provisions and other open transactions to ensure that there are no large, old or unusual open transaction. Creating IT environment which enables self-servicing for vendors to maintain complete transparency
1. Experience in above area
2. Working knowledge of SAP will be preferred
3. Worked in a multi-location, multi-entity environment
4. Working in a restaurants and/or retail would be an added advantage
5. Strong orientation of driving constant efficiencies through extensive use of IT
6. Experience of team handling
7. A self-starter requiring minimum supervision