HR at Ezetap Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:876 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Ezetap - Senior Regional Manager - Customer Success (7-10 yrs)
Your Roles and Responsibilities :
- Customer (Bank) management - Own the entire region for all banks, which includes managing TATs, Queries & escalations on priority with appropriate solutions & CAPA, develop strategies and planning for high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Vendor management - Oversee Vendors Coordinator; Ensuring calls allocated to the vendors in the regions are completed within the defined TAT & Process adherence (test transaction/training etc).
- Escalation management - Prompt response on mails & reverts on calls/messages by the stakeholders - Ground Level (Business Mngr., District Level)
- Daily calls with regional team & vendor team on the plan of action for the day & identifying areas of challenge to prevent deviation and provide possible solutions to the team to complete the tasks.
- Ensure daily communication with the stakeholders to understand the requirements and deliver accordingly.
- Review the stock levels on daily/weekly basis with the team to ensure stock readiness at any point and coordinate with central team & SCM team.
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer's business - upsell, cross sell and generate referrals. Also collaborate with the sales team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint.
Skills and Experience we are looking for :
- 7 years - 8 years experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Flexibility to adapt with the demands of the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with clients in the technology or SaaS industry is preferred.
- Payments Made Smart
What makes you a successful Customer Success Manager @ Ezetap :
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value.
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success at all levels.
- Good at Handling stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to progress. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio.
- A team player with the highest level of integrity.
What to Expect From Us :
- We have your on-boarding plan laid out
30 days : Learn, be familiar with Ezetap solutions, positioning, competition, and product suite. Internalize Ezetaps customer success stories and Customer Success processes.
60 days : Begin to engage your portfolio of customers. Become fluent in their history, their goals with Ezetap, and the Ezetap team supporting them.
90 days : Be fully ramped and executing against your initial portfolio of customers. Take ownership of the engagement, retention, and growth of your customers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.