HR at Ezetap Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:741 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Ezetap - Senior Regional Manager - Customer Success (7-10 yrs)
Your Roles and Responsibilities :
- Customer (Bank) management - Own the entire region for all banks, which includes managing TATs, Queries & escalations on priority with appropriate solutions & CAPA, develop strategies and planning for high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Vendor management - Oversee Vendors Coordinator; Ensuring calls allocated to the vendors in the regions are completed within the defined TAT & Process adherence (test transaction/training etc).
- Escalation management - Prompt response on mails & reverts on calls/messages by the stakeholders - Ground Level (Business Mngr., District Level)
- Daily calls with regional team & vendor team on the plan of action for the day & identifying areas of challenge to prevent deviation and provide possible solutions to the team to complete the tasks.
- Ensure daily communication with the stakeholders to understand the requirements and deliver accordingly.
- Review the stock levels on daily/weekly basis with the team to ensure stock readiness at any point and coordinate with central team & SCM team.
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer's business - upsell, cross sell and generate referrals. Also collaborate with the sales team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint.
Skills and Experience we are looking for :
- 7 years - 8 years experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Flexibility to adapt with the demands of the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with clients in the technology or SaaS industry is preferred.
- Payments Made Smart
What makes you a successful Customer Success Manager @ Ezetap :
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value.
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success at all levels.
- Good at Handling stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to progress. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio.
- A team player with the highest level of integrity.
What to Expect From Us :
- We have your on-boarding plan laid out
30 days : Learn, be familiar with Ezetap solutions, positioning, competition, and product suite. Internalize Ezetaps customer success stories and Customer Success processes.
60 days : Begin to engage your portfolio of customers. Become fluent in their history, their goals with Ezetap, and the Ezetap team supporting them.
90 days : Be fully ramped and executing against your initial portfolio of customers. Take ownership of the engagement, retention, and growth of your customers.