Ezetap - Senior Manager - Enterprise Sales (7-10 yrs)
Position - Senior Manager, Enterprise Sales
Location - Delhi
At Ezetap, veterans from payments, hardware, cloud and SaaS industries have joined hands for the sole purpose of ushering in a new era of a frictionless digital payment ecosystem in India. Ezetap has deployed over 2,30,000 smart service points on its platform with customers ranging from brick-and-mortar retailers, e-commerce players, leading enterprises, and financial inclusion organizations. Ezetap processes over US$2 billion annually and has been ranked thrice in-a-row by CNBC in their Global Top 50 Disruptor List, from 2016 to 2018. We have raised $51 million in funding, investors include Social Capital, the Silicon Valley firm led by former Facebook executive Chamath Palihapitiya, Helion Advisors, American Express, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, JS Capital (Jonathan Soros) and Prime Venture Partners
We are fundamentally changing how hundreds of millions of people pay for goods and services on a daily basis. We enable businesses to accept any type of payment via any type of digital instrument (cards, wallets, apps) through a single interface. We are a full stack company having end-to-end capabilities to handle digital payment processing right from switching to reconciliation, using its own hardware and software
For more details you can visit us at https://www.ezetap.com/
We are looking for talented and passionate Individuals who will contribute to our sales organization and to the ultimate success of Ezetap's business goals. We have ambitious goals and you'll be challenged to think strategically in order to win new business, grow and deepen client relationships and continue to grow fast.
Job Role :
- Grow revenue by effectively pitching our capabilities to customers and partners.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for our products/services
- Develop business plans, long-term objectives, and sales pipeline.
- Maintain a watching brief on developments within customer's organization which may affect future business.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and product groups
- Independently identify and acquire new customers, in addition to up selling to existing customer base in close cooperation with our partners or directly.
- Manage Sales process in the CRM and Sales Management system
Experience & Qualification :
- 7 years - 10 years of experience in solution selling environment, must have experience pitching to the CXOs of mid to large scale enterprises.
- A successful track record of selling solutions that impact the bottom lines of global brands
- Customer centric approach with prior experience interfacing with corporate customers
- Sales stint in fin-tech industry is an added advantage
Qualities that make our sales managers successful
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage client relationships fluidly to maximize activity that leads to revenue. To get to the point & close a deal fast (We hate to lose an order)
- Commercially strong
- Excellent communication and the ability to influence decision and drive change.