HR at Ezetap Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:2814 Applications:1008 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Ezetap - Program Manager (1-3 yrs)
You will be responsible for :
- Designing, developing and deploying the project and program-specific strategies.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders for scoping and prioritizing development activities based on the business impact/ team OKRs.
- Measuring and monitoring each project from inception to delivery, including tracking and communicating status, identify and tracking cross-functional dependencies, proposing options to mitigate risk, and drive issues to resolution
- Proactively identifying and removing impediments on behalf of the team or negotiating with stakeholders when the project scope change
- Developing a deep understanding of the tech stack and support the needs of various engineering and product partners.
- Setting program management best practices, processes, and mechanisms for continuous improvements.
- Part of SRS/PRD walkthroughs and drives sprint planning discussions on all
- Lookout for scope creeps and figure project impact in terms of cost, effort, timelines, trade-offs accordingly
- Communication of project timelines, risks, achievements to internal and external stakeholders including leadership
- Problem solving, removing blockers and over time enabling delivery teams i.e. engg, marketing, ops, setup, reporting etc to do so for themselves
Experience and skills, we are looking for:
- A bachelor's degree or above in engineering, business, or related disciplines
- 1-6 years in management consulting or related experiences
- Real day-to-day customer-facing experience and high customer empathy
- Assembling, leading and working within cross-group and matrixed team environments
- Problem-solving ranging from conceptualization to implementation
- Demonstrated performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively, Impeccable attention to detail.