Senior Associate at EY
Views:673 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
EY - Trade Finance Operations Role (2-12 yrs)
EY is hiring for Trade Finance Operations
Key Responsibilities :
1. Should be able to effectively handle high value outward remittances, issuance/amendment of Documentary Credits, Import/ Export DC Documents Checking in line with UCP 600 guidelines & Handling Collections in line with URC guidelines
2. Knowledge of ISBP 745
3. Transaction Processing (Imports, Exports, Guarantees covering document checking/ scrutiny, core banking system, payment, swift making, swift checking) while ensuring Compliance with Bank's Policies & Procedures on KYC & AML, OFAC/UN Sanctions)
4. Effectively mitigate the Money Laundering/Terrorist Financing/Sanctions risks associated to all escalated trade finance transactions and provide approval/escalate as necessary
5. Maintain at all times an excellent knowledge of the Banks Domestic and International Compliance Policies & Procedures and Regulations related to Trade Finance Business and Record, Monitor and Report Compliance related Issues.
6. Effective stakeholder and team management.
7. Enhance client experience through various initiatives
8. Cross Functional Training of Team Members to maximize Productivity and Create effective Backups
9. Assist in reviewing/developing Department Operating Instructions and ensure adherence of Policy and Procedures
10. Constantly monitor the productivity of the team, create effective back up & ensure transparent conduct of the employee assessment process
CDCS / CITF Certification is mandatory
Ideally you'll also have :
- Advance proficiency in Interpersonal skills, Problem solving, Planning & execution and Impactful communication
- Proficiency in Customer orientation and technical acumen
- Ability and willingness to travel
What we look for :
Highly motivated, you will be a good communicator with the ability to contribute confidently to technical security discussions with peers and management. You will be a team player who is not only looking to enhance their own career, but recognises the value in working well with others and the value of teamwork.
What working at EY offers :
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.