Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:2098 Applications:346 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
EY - Technical Director - Urban Development - Government Advisory (15-20 yrs)
Job Description - Director - Urban Development
- Client service delivery/execution
- Manage multiple projects, engagement economics and receivables, project resources, and team utilization
- Lead the delivery/execution of high-quality deliverables and manage service quality, brand, and client expectations
- Business development:
- Lead the delivery of high-quality proposals and Expression of Interests
- Manage clients & accounts and build professional relationships
- Meet business development targets by identifying new opportunities with existing and new clients
- People Management
- Be a strong team player
- Build a strong team and be a strong role model, mentor, and coach
- Assist in resolving people issues
- Take the lead in recruiting activities
- Ensure compliance with the firm's standards, processes, and policies
- Contribute to the firm's initiatives in enhancing market leadership & growth, quality, people agenda, and operational excellence
- Experience in handling mid to large-size accounts
- Experience in the development of new and innovative solutions
- Good experience in business development
- Excellent people management skills
- Engage with customers across the globe to identify areas of transformation in Urban Development, Municipal Corporation, Smart City and IoT domains. Envision and articulate potential business solutions and value propositions to the customer.
- Support sales by authoring competent solution proposals working with internal stakeholders and third-party technology partners.
- Be on top of trends and technologies on Digital, IoT, cloud, big data, analytics and AI, evaluate technologies and perform trade-offs. Knowledge of broad spectrum of IoT and Digital technologies with deep expertise in few of them.
- Represent in industry events and customer workshops and present organizations point of view on Smart City and IoT.
- Practical knowledge and applicability of architecture techniques, methods and patterns including, but not limited to, MicroServices, Virtualization, Software-defined Infrastructure, Event Driven Architectures, Database architecture patterns like sharding and standard enterprise integration patterns. Should be able to delve in depth into project execution to realize defined architecture and troubleshoot issues in coordination with the project teams.
- Sizing of solution components, working out costing, deriving key commercial matrices like TCO, CAPEX and OPEX, providing trade-offs, and contributing to technology option analysis and pricing strategies.
- Work with implementation teams and provide architecture governance, technical and design guidance to implementation teams.
- Expertise in Cloud computing, with implementation experience in either of Azure or AWS and deep knowledge of Data centre and Disaster Recovery centres and business continuity planning.
- Proven Experience in Data Architecture, Data Management and Data Quality Management techniques. Expertise in preparing Data Strategy, Target Data Architecture, Data Classification, Data Quality framework, Process and Data Modelling, business capability models, future-state architecture, roadmaps, business context diagram etc. for Smart Cities.
- In-depth understanding of data integration best practices, leading industry applications & features such as master data management, entity resolution, data quality assessment, metadata management etc.
- Knowledge of End-to-end security for IoT security spanning across edge layer security, application, transport, network, cloud and infrastructure security controls, IDAM as well as data privacy and protection controls.
Ideally you'll also have
- Good interpersonal, problem solving, reasoning and analytical skills
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for :
- MBA (preferably from a premier Tier-1 institute) with a good academic background
- 15+ years of the relevant post MBA experience
- Consulting background from Big 4 (preferably) or other Government Advisory/Urban sector with relevant experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.