Senior Associate at Ernst & Young
Views:163 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EY - Technical Architect - Supply Chain Vertical - Product Development (8-12 yrs)
EY - Technical Architect - Supply Chain Vertical - Product Development
Your key responsibilities :
- Lead design, development and deployment of products being developed under Asterisk umbrella
- Build capability in product to be able to handle various use cases that exist in market e.g. big data handling, analytics, sophisticated visualization, etc.
- Leading a team of expert software engineers
- Productization of data analytics solutions built for solving customer problems
- Providing leadership and growth road map to team members
- Contributing to hiring skilled resource
Skills and attributes for success :
- Expert in cutting age open source technologies
- Expert in big data analytics (using Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
- Expertise in tools like Tenserflow, kersa, etc.
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- Technical architect with 8 to 12 years of experience
- Working hands-on in cutting age technologies
- Experience in Open Source Technologies
- Experience with complex front end application handling large amount of data
- Must have technology exposure - Angular 4+, D3.js, SlickGrid, priming, ag-grid, etc.
- Must have technology exposure - Python, Flask, aiohttp, Django.
- Must have technology exposure - Database, SQL, PostgreSql, Oracle, MS SQL, etc.
- Exposure to Big Data technologies, cloud computing, Docker, container technology, etc.
- HADOOP/SPARK Application Architecture/ design Patterns - Mandatory to have
- Experience in Client Facing and Team Management.
- Preference would be from Product Development companies and successful start-ups
Ideally, you'll also have :
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Inspirational leader. Ability to motivate team by leading from front.
- Exposure to Supply Chain domain
- Exposure to Operational Research / optimization
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
What we look for :
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.