Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:14010 Applications:1850 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1329
EY - Team Leader - Skill Development - Government Advisory (11-18 yrs)
EY is currently looking for a Team Leader-Skill Development for the Government Advisory service line:
- MBA / Masters in Management / Economics / Social or relevant fields
- 10-12 Years of experience in Vocational Education / Skill Development / Livelihood / Social Sector
- Experience of managing large PMUs with Central / State government / agencies + other management skills like practice development, people management etc
- Seasoned management professional having a Masters in Management/Economics/Engineering preferably with certification in project management.
- Sector/program/department level annual planning, hand-holding / capacity building of department/program officials on skill development processes, norms, portal operations, and scheme related matters, helping the department/program team to monitor the progress, doing periodic field visits including center and ongoing batch inspection, report and MIS preparation, Client interfacing, stakeholder interaction, etc.
- Strong background in project management, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Exceptional skills to manage diverse stakeholders and clients.
- Weightage will be given to candidates who are well-versed with government procedures and have experience in handling similar programs in the fields of skill development and livelihood promotion.
Ernst & Young is a global leader in Assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide over Worldwide, our 144,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We operate from 9 cities in India with a work force of over 7200 people and have an industry-specific focus - Technology, Communication & Entertainment, Infrastructure, Industrial & Consumer, Financial Services and Government Advisory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.