Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:1251 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
EY - Team Leader - SAP Implementation - Government Advisory (8-20 yrs)
EY India is looking to SAP implementation professional in Government and Public sector advisory:
- Minimum 8 to 20 + Years Experience of overall experience
Education : B. Tech / BE in (computer science, information technology, and electronics)
- Hands on Experience in SAP S4 HANA Implementation. Understanding of Cloud and Digital Infrastructure
- Retired from PSU or private sector or sabbatical or retired from Bank will also work
- Government Experience will be preferred
- SAP Certifications or TOGAF will be added advantage
Ideally you will also have :
- Good interpersonal, problem solving, reasoning and analytical skills
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for :
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers :
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we- re using the finance products, expertise and systems we- ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we- ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.