EY - Sustainability Role - Climate Change (2-7 yrs)
Opportunity with EY | Sustainability-Climate Change Across Level
Your key responsibilities :
Technical Excellence :
- Delivery management role on ESG, Climate Change, Decarbonisation, and Sustainability Business Advisory projects, with Indian and international companies.
- 'Project' execution responsibility as well as some 'revenue' management responsibilities.
- Responsible for developing solutions as per the client's requirement and expectations.
- Future growth at this role would be strategic with global presence and becoming a brand ambassador for the firm.
- Role Essentials: Purpose driven, subject matter expert with climate change, decarbonization, ESG, Digital savvy
- Good technical knowledge in the domain of ESG strategy development and implementation (across E, S and G focus areas), Climate Change, Decarbonization,. Experience of executing/leading large projects for business houses atleast in two of the three areas is a must.
- Familiarity of science based targets (SBTi), scenario analysis for climate change risk modelling and impacts. Guiding companies for achieving Net-Zero emissions targets.
- Understanding and execution experience of meeting TCFD (Task Force on Climate Related Financial Disclosure) including physical risk assessment and financial implications.
- Understanding of various ESG frameworks, ESG ratings and ESG disclosure norms. (GRI, <IR>, TCFD, SDGs, DJSI, MSCI etc.)
- Understanding of upcoming technologies defining future decarbonization pathways such as Carbon Capture and Storage, Blue/Green Hydrogen, Biofuels etc. Understanding of upcoming start-up ecosystem targeting decarbonization of hard to abate sector such as Steel, Cement, Power etc. would be an added advantage.
- The role requires use of digital technology in every aspect of the work, therefore prior experience of using technology in design and delivery of services is a must.
- The role requires travelling to client locations, offices, factories both in India and abroad at time at short notices as per company policy (while Covid-19 situation is exceptional).
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Engineering (Must).
- Masters / MBA(Preferred) in relevant subject area with degree in engineering or science preferably from institutes academically known for their work in the area of Climate Change.
What we look for :
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers:
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.