EY - Supervising Associate - Diversity & Inclusiveness (8-13 yrs)
Job Description :
- Talent Shared Services (TSS) is a core service line within the Global Delivery Services organization, providing multiple HR support services including HR Enablement, Recruitment support, Onboarding support, People Data Administration, Learning Administration, Cross Border Travel, Global Mobility and Performance Management support to EY member firms.
- TSS provides services to country, sub-area, area and global people teams and other EY stakeholders involved in HR, L&D and recruiting transactions and associated administration, reporting and people infrastructure. These services are delivered from our centres in Dalian, China; Kochi, Trivandrum and Bangalore, India; Wroclaw, Poland; and Manila, Philippines. TSS team delivers consistent, high-quality and operationally efficient HR transactional services to EY through a globally efficient and effective network of GDS centres.
- The Diversity & Inclusiveness (D&I) Operations supports the Areas, Regions and Service Lines develop, drive and embed an integrated D&I strategy that enables both consistency and local contextualization. Diversity is the demographic mix in a given environment which includes both seen and unseen differences.
- The mix varies across Areas and within Regions. Inclusion is how we make the mix work by creating an environment where all people feel valued and able to achieve their potential. D&I is a valuable opportunity to remove the barriers that make us feel different and keep us apart. A diverse and inclusive workplace is one that makes everyone, regardless of who they are, feel equally involved and supported in all areas of the workplace, thus creating an impactful environment improving the way we interact with our people, our clients and our communities.
- The TSS - Supervising Associate assists with the overall implementation of D&I strategy in the regions, working with the Area/ Region D&I Leader and wider Talent teams.
- The role provides support across the Talent team priorities; develop and manage D&I programs and events ensuring alignment with global D&I strategy; implement and report on metrics to measure effectiveness (i.e. firm-wide events, leader roundtables, internal D&I assessments) under Nextwave and integrating inclusiveness goals into business practices and processes. It includes coordination of reports and analysis of data, supporting meetings and events, managing deployment of D&I programs, both virtual and in person if required, coordination with vendors and program management, management of internal projects and consultation with employee network groups.
The key function of this position is to :
- Design specific D&I campaigns to drive awareness and engagement on D&I strategy pillars. Identify tools and build collateral materials to support
- Support D&I value by working on sponsorships and causes, that champion inclusion in society and project manage external events and client meetings for D&I
- Overall project management of D&I programs and initiatives, including the development of project plans, deliverables, and timelines for execution
- Invest in your own continuous knowledge improvement of D&I best practices
- Assist with drafting of Daily News stories and other communications drafts for D&I as needed, and liaising with BMC for production of social media assets for various campaigns
- Support and maintain a centralized repository of D&I tools, metrics, resources, internal site, external(retail/distribution) website content etc.
- Creating newsletters for the respective network groups with internal and external materials that they can leverage to broaden their awareness and D&I knowledge
- Lead in the creation and maintenance of strategic and creative D&I communications. Partner with the BMC to consistently highlight D&I initiatives
- Prepare presentations, summarize talking points for key stakeholders and other materials about D&I efforts, including preparation for external speakers
- General governance like budget management, vendor management etc.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements :
- Possess high proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, etc)
- To be successful in this role, you must have a genuine interest in diversity and inclusion and have good experience and a strong track record of successful project management, numeracy and analytical skills, partnered with solid experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- You should also be comfortable working with people across different locations, cultures and ranks
Other Skills Requirements :
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to think laterally and creatively
- A disposition to be a self-starter, comfortable in working autonomously and within a team
- Ability to work against sometimes tight and demanding timelines
- Ability to work with ambiguity and do things for the first time
- A positive style of communication (written and verbal) that can both engage and influence
- Ability to build good diversity networks - both across EY and externally
- A commitment to continuous learning and cultural competence
- Experience in change management (ideal)
- Experience influencing at all levels of an organisation
- Knowledge of success factors and EY systems is an added advantage
- Master's or bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related discipline required.
- Diploma in Human Resources will be an added advantage
Experience : 8 + years or more of professional experience working in HR Consulting, preferably D&I portfolio and/ or Shared Services Operations domain
Certification Requirements : PMP, Agile certifications desirable
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.