EY - Supervising Associate - Campaign Manager - BMCA (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team at EY, helping the business to win in the marketplace through creating deep client relationships, exploring major opportunities for revenue growth and strengthening our brand in the marketplace.
- This is a new role within the Campaign Management cluster, EYs marketing and comms delivery team comprising of events, digital and content and internal comms. The role has been created to drive subject matter expertise across all brand, marketing and communications programmes more effectively and efficiently, assisting in managing key BMC projects/programmes. This role reports into the respective Campaign Management Team Leader and works closely with their lead counterparts, and the BMC Business Leads.
Essential functions :
- Manage key BMC campaigns, working closely with the BMC Business Leads to co develop the brief and value propositions
- Create integrated BMC campaigns that support revenue objectives and enhance the reputation of the firm.
- Manage the production and execution of agreed deliverables within timelines and budget; measuring the campaign activities and supporting the BMC Business Leads with updated project plans and activity reporting.
- Work closely with the wider team, external agencies and in house studios to develop and deliver differentiated, brand focused and customer centric solutions.
- Manage project meetings, including task trackers and actions/minutes.
- With the hub manager Coordinate and manage the allocated SMEs on a day-to-day basis, from briefing through to measurement.
Knowledge and Skill requirements :
- Proven experience; or a degree (or equivalent) with business experience
- Time and project management skills highly organised with a sound attention to detail and an ability to deliver to deadlines
- A strong track record of campaign management, producing quality, consistent messages, through all channels
- A solid understanding of campaign principles, coupled with a strong commercial drive and the ability to deliver high-value activities that deliver return on investment, ensuring alignment with brand and risk management
- Sound understanding of performance measurement
- An enthusiastic, can do approach and be a strong team player
- The ability to juggle conflicting demands on time and prioritise effectively
- Experience of working in large/matrix organisations, balancing multiple stakeholder requirements
- A desire to embrace and drive change whilst identifying and supporting process improvements and demonstrating best practice
- A professional services background, however strong candidates from other sectors will also be considered
Job requirements :
Education : A degree in Marketing/or a business related degree; or equivalent work experience
Experience : Strong experience in marketing programme management in a corporate environment